For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Where do you ship? We will ship anywhere inside the US. We only charge actual shipping charges. If you need it shipped, ask for a quote.
2. Do you deliver? We are willing to meet or deliver if local. There is a fee. Please ask and take this into account when pricing.
3. Do you take custom orders? We do take custom orders. If there is an object that you would like refinished in a certain way, please contact us for pricing. We also take custom orders for artwork.
4. What is the difference between Vintage and Antique? Vintage is anything more than 20 years old. Antique is anything more than 100 years old.
5. What are your definitions of the condition of the item.
- Mint- Factory Bright quality
- Excellent-Older but with no dents, chips, cracks, deep scratches or repairs.
- Fine- No chips, cracks, deep scratches or repairs. May have some wear.
- Good- In tact and may have some small chips, dings, light surface wear scratches or repairs.
- Acceptable- May have some larger chips, dings, scratches or repairs.
- Poor- Missing parts, other than chips, and has damage.